R&B crooner, Luke James has a little bit of advice for couples on the mend. The New Orleans bred entertainer, who opened up for Beyoncé during her Mrs. Carter World Tour, gives Buzzfeed.com the 411 on how to properly make up with that someone special. Take a look at his romantic options below:
- Forget technology. Show up and make a thorough apology in person. Definitely don’t text!
- Be a good listener. Be sure you understand what’s really bothering them.
- Take Action. What you show them is the ultimate truth.
- Pamper them. Treat her like a princess
- Get Cooking. Make breakfast, especially if you don’t like waking up in the morning.
- Put on their favorite movie and stay in. It’s not about you.
- Be generous with your time. Give them a day that’s all theirs and create new memories.
- Be Honest. Be honest with them and yourself.
- And if all else fails, you can’t beat a romantic vacation. Take care of every detail on the itinerary and let them relax.
Check out James’ newly released single “Options” featuring Rick Ross:
[youtube id=”iCFlhcMA6x4″ width=”600″ height=”350″]
Photo Credit: Facebook/Luke James