Posted by | Cyrena Rose
Fierce and Ferocious, the Braxton Ladies Bring the Family Drama to Italy in the Season Opener…
The Braxtons are back and the diva-dial is set to maximum drama for season three of WE tv’s hit original series BRAXTON FAMILY VALUES! The new season premieres Thursday, March 14 at 9PM ET/PT & sparks continue to fly amongst this sassy, outspoken and tight-knit group of women all striving for stardom while loving, laughing and fighting as only sisters can.
Season three opens with a sister-bonding trip to Italy, where Toni, Trina, Traci and Towanda all take in the sights, sounds and tastes of the Eternal City; however their baby sister Tamar is nowhere to be found. She’s busy back in the States on a whirlwind press tour promoting her WE tv spinoff “Tamar & Vince,” and her #1 hit single, “Love & War”— an absence that doesn’t go without a few groans from her sisters who lament that Tamar has increasingly grown further apart from them since her career has taken off.
If you are a fan and missed out on season two, on Thursday, March 7 you can tune in to WE tv’s BRAXTON FAMILY VALUES season two marathon to catch up on everything Braxton before the premiere of season three on Thursday, March 14 at 9PM ET/PT.
Take a look at what’s in store for season 3, along with highlights of the ladies individually: [youtube id=”sBhHvaQAKtY” width=”600″ height=”350″]
- Toni, having landed her first starring role in a movie, tries to leave her personal drama behind to focus on work, which is much easier said than done.
- Trina and Gabe try to move past their infidelities of the past and re-build their marriage.
- Towanda and Andre focus on their relationship and officially get back together.
- Traci has embraced a surprising newfound hobby, motorcycle riding!
- Tamar is working hard in pursuit of her dream to build a name for herself in the music industry, fights back against her sisters’ resentment toward her relationship with her “husbanger” Vince.
While the Braxton sisters try to sort through their interpersonal issues, with a bit of help and tough love from their mother, Evelyn “Miss E” Braxton, they all have their individual hurdles to overcome as well. Issues from the past and the Braxton ladies’ ongoing competitiveness—especially when it comes to music endeavors—threaten the longstanding Braxton family unity like never before.
Will you be watching?