Posted by | Ray Cornelius
It is time to now feast your eyes on the official unveiling of the #Bae campaign presented by the Universal Pictures film “Fifty Shades of Grey.” This campaign was exclusively shot and curated by actor and celebrity photographer Lance Gross.
The #Bae #FiftyShades captures the sexy excitement of the erotic film and features some of the hottest names in entertainment including:
- Angela Simmons(designer, philanthropist, daughter of hip hop legend Rev Run)
- Terrence J(actor media personality)
- King Bach (Actor; Wild N’ Out cast member, top comedy influencer on Vine and Instagram)
- Mila J (singer-songwriter)
- Sib Vicious(REVOLT TV host)
- Don Benjamin(America’s Next Top Model – Cycle 20)
- Robert C. Riley(VH1’s Hit the Floor)
- DJ Damage (REVOLT TV host)
- Kaelynn Harris(dancer, choreographer)
Last week, both Simmons and Bach teased their photos from the campaign. Check out a few of our favorites below:
Don’t forget to catch FIFTY SHADES OF GREY in theaters this Valentine’s Day!