Posted by | Ray Cornelius
AEG and BET Networks announced recently its lineup of celebrities confirmed for its interactive panel, Genius Talks presented by RushCard, part of the FREE BET Experience Fan Fest. Genius Talks is a series of compelling talk backs which will take place live throughout the BET Experience at L.A. LIVE Presented by Coca-Cola®. Tastemakers including actors, actresses, musicians and professional athletes will open up about what drives them to be the best in their fields. This series of celebrity talk-backs will feature real discussions about culture, entertainment, family, celebrity and more and will be available on BET.com following the event.
The BET Genius Talks will be part of the BET Experience Fan Fest on Saturday, June 28th from 1:00 pm PST to 5:00 pm PST and Sunday, June 29th from 1:00 pm PST to 5:00 pm PST, with doors opening at 12 noon both days. Confirmed panels include:
Saturday, June 28 – Hosted by rapper MC Lyte
• 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm American physician and astronaut, Dr. Mae Jemison interviewed by Regina King
• 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Musician, Bill Withers interviewed by actor, Hill Harper
• 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm “My Brother’s Keeper”: Dissolving the Prison Pipeline presented by H.I.S. BET and Ebony Magazine featuring Van Jones, Founder of #YesWeCode, MC Hammer, Dr. Robert Ross, President and CEO of The California Endowment, Touré Roberts, Pastor of One Church International, and moderated by ‘The Insider’ anchor Kevin Frazier
• 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Filmmaker and producer Will Packer interviewed by actor Boris Kodjoe
Sunday, June 29 – Hosted by ‘Access Hollywood’ anchor, Shaun Robinson
• 1:00 pm Writer, activist and professor, Nikki Giovanni interviewed by Omari Hardwick
• 2:00 pm Five-division world champion boxer, Floyd Mayweather interviewed by rapper Doug E. Fresh
• 4:00 pm Boxing Icon and Broadway actor, Mike Tyson interviewed by hip hop star Common
These talks will also feature a ‘Jordan Discussion’ with rapper Bun B and former professional baseball star, Reggie Sanders on Sunday, June 29th at 3:00 pm sponsored by Jordan Brand.
Click here for more information!
Photo Credit: TheSportsFanJournal.com