Posted by | Cyrena Rose
This fall for the first time ever, LiveNation will bring you four of gospel’s most successful music artist! ‘Church-boy’ Kirk Franklin, Pastor Marvin Sapp, Pastor Donnie McClurkin and Israel Houghton will take the stage embarking on a historic tour entitled THE KING’S MEN.
Between these four gospel music giants, The King’s Men have taken home over a hundred GRAMMY, Dove, Stellar, BET, Soul Train, NAACP and American Music Awards. They have appeared on countless mainstream television shows and moved millions of fans at their sold-out live concerts nationally and internationally.
“The opportunity to partner with Live Nation is a GREAT honor and responsibility. The genre of gospel music having this kind of massive marketing support is monumental, and the talent on this tour makes it a must-see event! I’m very proud of this relationship and I expect it to be a new groundbreaking platform for inspirational entertainment,” Kirk Franklin.
The U.S. tour will hit 15 cities beginning on Sunday, September 16th at Comerica Theatre in Phoenix, AZ and ending in Brooklyn, NY at Barclays Center on Sunday, October 14th. Tickets for The King’s Men tour go on sale May 11th/ pre-sale tickets are available on May 8th. For complete information click here.
Here’s the itinerary:
- Sept. 16 – Phoenix, Ariz., Comerica Theatre
- Sept. 19 – Universal City, Calif., Gibson Amph. At Univ. CityWalk
- Sept. 22 – Concord, Calif., Sleep Train Pavilion At Concord
- Sept. 25 – Grand Prairie, Texas, Verizon Theatre At Grand Prairie
- Sept. 26 – Houston, Texas, Reliant Arena @ Reliant Park
- Sept. 28 – Atlanta, Ga., Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Sept. 30 – Miami, Fla., AmericanAirlines Arena
- Oct. 2 – Tampa, Fla., USF Sun Dome
- Oct. 4 – Norfolk, Va., Constant Convocation Center
- Oct. 6 – Washington, D.C., Verizon Center
- Oct. 7 – Philadelphia, Pa., The Liacouras Center
- Oct. 9 – Cleveland, Ohio, Wolstein Ctr. / Cleveland St. Univ.
- Oct. 10 – Chicago, Ill., United Center
- Oct. 12 – Detroit, Mich., Fox Theatre
- Oct. 14 – Brooklyn, N.Y., Barclays Center