Posted by | Cyrena Rose
ESPN The Magazine has published its Body issue of fully-naked athletes tastefully shot and strategically covered.
Pictured above is Ashton Eaton, Photographed by Carlos Serrao. Eaton is a 24 year-old Decathlete, USA Track & Field. He is 6’1″ and weighs 185 pounds. According to Eaton “Decathlon is the SATs of athletics. This is what athletics are all about.”
Enjoy the visuals of other athletes featured in ESPN‘s annual celebration:
- Tyson Chandler
- Photograph by Peter Hapak
- AGE: 29
- WHO HE IS: Center, New York Knicks
- BODY STATS: 7’1″, 240 pounds
- THE WAY HE TELLS IT: I’m tall with broad shoulders, and my waist is small. I’m into fashion, so I like the way clothes lay on me. I’m pretty much a normal person’s size — just stretched out.
- Maurice Jones-Drew
- Photograph by Francesco Carrozzini
- AGE: 27
- WHO HE IS: Running back, Jacksonville Jaguars
- BODY STATS: 5’7″, 208 pounds
- THE WAY HE TELLS IT: I’m a cross between the Hulk and Iron Man.
- Candace Parker
- Photograph by Ture Lillegraven
- AGE: 26
- WHO SHE IS: Forward, Los Angeles Sparks
- BODY STATS: 6’4″, 175 pounds
- THE WAY SHE TELLS IT: The last time I was on the cover [in 2009], I was pregnant, so it’s nice to see the body transform.
- Walter Dix
- Photograph by Olugbenro Ogunsemore
- AGE: 26
- WHO HE IS: Sprinter, USA Track & Field
- BODY STATS: 5’10″, 195 pounds
- THE WAY HE TELLS IT: In all sports, there’s a chance of injury. Mine just happened to catch me at the worst possible time ever.
Click here to check out the entire 2012 Bodies We Want gallery!